Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world’s automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
We are looking for an R&D IS/IT specialist, who will be ensuring the operation of IS / IT technologies, their continuous development and solutions of IS / IT incidents for our R&D center.
• First analysis of incidents (incident management).
• Analysis of R&D IS requirements and design solutions.
• Enforcing compliance with IS / Infra rules and standards within implemented projects.
• Keeping records of the required hardware, software, access to data, applications, systems.
• Providing user trainings, especially in the area of R&D IS / IT standards and processes.
• Support for R&D activities, in accordance with R&D and IS standards.
• Management of local station configuration with the respect of standards.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU…
• Good knowledge and experience of IT
• High degree of innovation and creativity
• High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
• Basic knowledge of IT networks
• Experience with Microsoft technology (AD, DFS, …)
• Good knowledge and experience of licensing of SoftWare
• Automotive experience would be an advantage
• Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned tasks
• Ability to collaborate with international team in different parts of the world
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Czech or German language would be an advantage
• Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
• Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
• Cooperation with other development sites
• Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product ( automated parking ECU)
• Personal development – Special Trainings and Language Courses
• Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
• Location in Prague
• Local employment contract
:G03E Lidar CZ Prague
:08/07/2022, 10:12:13 AM