IS-Digital Work Experience Technical Analyst
Responsible for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
Full time job
Fixed term contract for one year with Amgen, s.r.o. possible to extend for an indefinite period
Purpose of the role:
A Technical Analyst supports Amgen tool sets, interacting with users in market, plus global functional areas, and managed service partners. The Technical Analyst will be responsible for technical oversight of technologies that support the business. The Analyst will manage customer expectations, perform the hands-on technical content development work, deliver readiness training, speak at employee training events and be an Amgen evangelist/champion by providing “fit-for-purpose” technology solutions to the business functions.
Key Activities for the Technical and End User Services Analyst include:
- Responsible for technology advancement within Amgen via frequent interactions, demos, and understanding of core business functions
- Be responsible for End User Services (EUS) in the above covered countries and areas, providing escalation management for issues, ensuring these are dealt with according to DWX governance model
- Responsible for interactions with Amgen’s Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Records and Information Management teams to ensure solutions are scalable, secure, and optimized to protect Amgen’s information.
- Responsible for User Experience of end user technology, ensuring local requirements are articulated to global delivery teams, be involved in testing and rollout of services.
- Collaborate with run Managed Service Provider to ensure SLA’s are being achieved for services.
- Responsible for coordinating Major Incident Management activities for issues impacting End User services in the above countries and areas.
- Responsible for management of Local Country Agreements specific to the covered countries and areas (telephony, mobile), identify needs, opportunities for savings, etc.
- Engage the business to understand their business requirements and current processes, and helping find ways to improve processes using Services within the Workplace Services portfolio.
- Constantly assess new technology capabilities as they present themselves in the market.
- Responsible for local IS procurement, ensuring global technology standards are adhered to.
- Working closely with Operations/Run team to troubleshoot problems, assist in deployment activities
- Support the broader region (EMEA) in support of key IS-DWX project delivery. Working closely with the global project teams and SME’s
- Travelling: to SK/HU approx 2x year, ad hoc travelling headquarters might occur
- Master’s degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience OR Associate’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience OR High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Relevant Experience working in a multinational organization utilizing a range of innovative IT infrastructure
- Proven ability to move products from Demo and Proof of Concept to Pilot and Production quickly
- Strong background delivering emerging technologies, mitigating risk and delivering innovation
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans
- Hands on experience with Office 365, SharePoint Online and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions
- Strong skills in an ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) platform for Incident / Asset Management and Service Requests
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in translating technical issues into business-language at various levels
- Collaborative working with Enterprise Architecture group and implementation partners in defining solution specifications
- Strong time and task management skills to estimate and successfully meet project timeline with ability to bring consistency and quality assurance across various project
- Ability to learn new technologies, and be able to work and deliver high quality in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent documentation and writing skills to ensure compliance with policy
- Able to work independently and provide recommendations on strategies for meeting client needs within the portal, collaboration, and enterprise social domains and bring creative problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Excellent communications skills – English both written and spoken. Czech and Slovakian native language strongly preferred, Hungarian is an advantage.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.