About the project:
We’re looking for an experienced IPC/ETL Developer who wants to join a banking industry project. The role give you an opportunity for create and develop reporting systems based on ETL processes and IPC platform.
Your main tasks:
- Participation in implementation of projects in the field of data warehouse development,
- Algorithm design and implementation of ETL processes,
- Participation in implementation of the Informatica platform,
- Design, implementation and development of reporting and analytical environments based on BI solutions,
- Preparation of software installation packages,
- Preparation of technical documentation,
- Knowledge sharing.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing ETL processes based on IPC platform,
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS Oracle 9i / 10g (database and application design), SQL, PL/SQL,
- Knowledge of information systems engineering, software development methodology,
- Practical experience in designing and programming data warehouse and information systems for financial, telecommunications or similar institutions,
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or other related field,
- Communicate English or Polish fluently on a daily basis.
- Financial transparency: the salary is: 16 800 – 23 520 PLN (100 – 140 PLN/h) + VAT
- Professional development support. We subsidize trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, and foreign language classes. Additionally, 7N Consultants have opportunities to take part in internal training sessions and develop their interpersonal skills within the framework of the 7N Secret Code. Learn more about it here: 7N – The Secret Code
- 7N Inspiration Team’s support and an opportunity to join their ranks. They are a group of 7N Consultants who consistently and actively share their professional knowledge and expertise. Read an article from one of the 7N Inspiration Team’s members here: 7N – From Gitlab CI to Azure App Service
- Cooperation with real experts – the average professional experience of a 7N consultant is 10 years. Check out one of our discussion panels here: Does a Scrum Master need a background in programming (in Polish)
- Comprehensive and personal project support from one of a 7N Agent. Priority regarding project continuity and quality. See what one 7N Consultant said about the role of 7N Agents and project opportunities
- Healthcare, Benefit Multisport and life insurance subsidies regardless of cooperation model. Access to Mindgram, a psychological support and professional development platform
- Professional and quality-oriented recruitment process led by the most experienced recruiters in the industry. Read more about it in the <a href="https://