As Intern, Finance & Payroll , you will join our Prague team for 12 months and will be supporting the AP/Payroll Manager on a range of administrative tasks.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel ay! Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Sorting out accounting documents
• Scanning of invoices into Iron Mountain
• Administering financial and payroll activities
• Finance archiving
• Working in Excel
• Contacting suppliers/SITA business by email
• Finance analysis – reconciliations
• Working in Oracle / Corcentrix / MS Office / Service now / PowerBI
Who you are
• Currently enrolled at university in Economics or Accounting, Business Analysis, Communications.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Interest in Accounting related tasks
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work well independently and comfortably with international teams
• Fluent in English language
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
• Strong Analytic skills
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.