If this offer sounds interesting and you match the profile, please apply now!
Antal is a recruitment consultancy agency focused on the recruitment of specialists and managers. The brand operates in 35 countries and has been present in the Czech Republic since 2014.
The Prague office handles projects in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and abroad for the largest global and local companies from various sectors of the economy.
The professional orientation of our consultants makes them not only effective recruiters, but also qualified consultants who have a unique knowledge of modern tools and the latest trends in the labor market.
To learn more about Antal, kindly visit www.antal.cz
Antal International s.r.o.
110 00 Praha 1
Contract type: HPP
For an international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, who will be a part of Medical Marketing Unit. Are you a passionate, tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your drive?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As part of the company's medical marketing strategy the Marketing Manager develops and implements with local colleagues suitable marketing strategies for strong brands of the therapeutic field hand in hand with medical argumentation and advice in line with values and company strategy.
- You will analyze information from the corresponding therapeutic field, process it and provide conclusions and recommendations for tactics or strategy adaptations
- You will translate local experiences and challenges into tactics and strategies
- You will unify marketing and medical messages, develop brand manuals and materials for their international roll out
- You will play an active part of regional and national Key Opinion Leadership management
- You will plan and execute trainings for local senior managements, medical and marketing colleagues throughout the organization with medical and marketing content.
- You will lead international brand teams (pro-) actively including our own colleagues and from our business partners worldwide
YOUR IDEAL PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive international marketing and sales experiences (prescription drugs)
- Economic or science degree, MBA in (strategic) Marketing a plus,
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills in English
- Additional Spanish language skill is a strong plus
- Strong analytical capabilities, a growth mindset, pro-activity and flexibility
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
How will your application process proceed?
- Your application will be assessed by an Antal expert consultant.
- If you are shortlisted, a consultant will contact you for an initial call to clarify the details of the position and your expectations.
- If you agree to participate in the selection process, the consultant will present your profile to the prospective employer.
- They will continue to advise you throughout the selection process!
We wish you good luck!
What will you get if you apply through Antal?
Free career support from our expert consultant who will be in contact with you by phone or email, help you prepare for the interview and ensure the quality of the recruitment process.