Do you want to be part of a striving consulting firm in Luxembourg and work alongside some of the best local Banking, AM, Transfer Agent, Depositary professionals? If you’re ready for a rich international experience, the following job opportunity could be a perfect match for you!
Located in Luxembourg, our client is an innovative and independent human sized consulting firm with Blue Chip clients. They offer consulting, support, and a wide variety of services in Audit, Compliance, Risk Management, Governance, Corporate Services, and more. Currently, they are seeking for a candidate who is eager to apply their Internal Audit knowledge, grow within the role, and ready to live an international experience in this exciting as well as fast-growing local environment. Their strategy to expand their exposure means you will be in constant contact with people from the EU, USA, LATAM, and more. The firm has a strong belief in quality of service, which provides an opportunity to work with landmarks in their domain around sensitive and often new regulations. If you have had previous experience in a well-known consultancy firm in Internal Audit, Regulatory or Compliance (even AML), this could be a great chance for you to apply your knowledge while enjoying what you do at a place with a fair work-life balance too!
- Manage a portfolio of internal audit and internal control clients, which includes building effective strategic relationships with clients and non-executives.
- Advise clients on developing their Internal Audit strategy and providing assistance in setting up functions.
- Help clients deliver their annual audit plan.
- Provide support and advice to our clients on Regulatory Compliance and AML matters.
- Collecting, examining and retaining Regulatory and AML/KYC documentation.
- Have 1-7 years of relevant experience in Consulting/Auditing in Banking or Fund Industry.
- Experience in European laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of AML/CTF principles.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Professionally fluent in English. Additional languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese are a plus.
Apply now for this position with your updated CV before it is too late!
NonStop Consulting is an international recruitment consultancy covering most of Europe. Founded in 2000, we have grown significantly based on a reputation for high-quality service. In Luxembourg, we specifically support the finance industry with a team of multilingual, highly specialised consultants uniquely focused on individual niches of the industry to provide you with an unrivalled level of service based on deep understandings of your specific area of focus.
We typically focus on roles in the compliance, risk management, IT transformation, IT support & audits, legal, corporate, and accounting areas, though occasionally work with clients to fulfill roles outside this core focus too, depending on their need.
As a job candidate with NonStop, you can expect a fully consultative service designed to help you find the next best career step for you. We will dedicate time to discussing your professional aspirations and motivations, so we can link you with complementary roles and companies. If we don’t have any roles advertised, that currently suit you, please don’t hesitate to reach out anyway. We would be glad to have a discussion and target your ideal roles and companies on your behalf.