CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry’s most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ about 100,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE uniquely positioned to provide a complete set of services to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate across EMEA. GWS is redefining workplace because we believe every place of work can become a competitive advantage for our clients. Productivity, reliability, engagement, quality, brand the workplace contributes to business results, whether its an office, a retail outlet, a laboratory, a data centre, a manufacturing environment or a virtual location.
Integrated Management System Advisor
IMS Advisor implement records management consistency and standardization in the global records management program by delivering cost effective, strategic solutions consistent with client business needs and corporate policies/procedures.
Who IMS Advisor should be
- Proven leadership skills to achieve high standards and results.
- Proven communication and negotiation skills both oral and written.
- Business, financial and planning skills.
- Project management, change management, coordination, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Supervisory, personnel administration and contract administration skills.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, facility management, or relevant technical discipline.
- Working knowledge of real estate and/ or building engineering disciplines.
- Fluent English (native speaker is advantage)
What IMS Advisor is doing
- Facilitating stewardship of the Corporations Records Management Guidelines (RMG).
- Implementing project records management programs.
- Sharing information between the IMS and records management operations.
- Developing recommended practices to improve records management operations.
- Manage updates and improvements to the RMG and Basic Records Retention Schedule (BRRS) on a regular basis.
- Develop and facilitate training for the Corporations records management program.
- Provide project management for clients worldwide to establish consistent records management programs while incorporating location specific requirements.
- Develop and promote cost effective and best in class records management standards, practices, and tools.
- Develop, test, and promote plans for records disaster prevention and recovery efforts.
- Actively promote electronic records retention within respective regions.
- Facilitate the development of Records Retention Schedules for affiliates.
- Collaborate with Information Technology in the design, selection and implementation of information technologies.
- Participate on various initiatives as per Management requests and represent Global Real Estate and Facilities interests
We are offering
- Corporate environment of world leader in property and advisory business
- Competitive salary
- Regular contract of employment
- Training; further talent & carrier development
- Benefits package consist on additional 5 days of annual leave; volunteering leave; sick day; 120,- meal allowance; life insurance; etc.
- April 2022