We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Integration Consultant is a role within Concur’s quickly expanding Global Services organization that utilizes both technical aptitude and customer relationship skills. In this role, you are responsible for working with Concur clients who are implementing Concur’s flagship market offerings.
The Integration consultant always seeks to understand the business requirements related to client integration, and then build the appropriate financial data extract for any ERP/HR system. The Integration Consultant is responsible for managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously and independently (from extract design to its successful implementation and after implementation support).
What you’ll do:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously (Stand-alone projects, Sub-Projects)
- Perform the project management function (according to Concur’s methodology)
- Gather functional and business requirements from the client and translate them into a functional and technical solution design according to client needs and the scope of Concur products/services
- Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) about project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, manage schedules, meet milestones and ensure creative and technical success.
- Leverage expertise with the applicable tool(s).
- Utilize technical skills in supporting client testing efforts: research complex customer problems, issues, and circumstances and provide recommendations, alternatives, and risk assessments to the client´s project manager
- Able to logically troubleshoot issues and determine the appropriate action to take or when escalation is required
- Test both SAP Concur APIs and business system APIs to understand capabilities, opportunities, and risks.
- Utilize technical skills to troubleshoot connectivity, data transformation, and posting issues.
What you bring:
- Experience using CRM, in computer science or a technical degree is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (both written and verbally); German, French, or Spanish is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with any HR, payroll, SAP BTP, Boomi middleware, financial systems (SAP, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, ADP), or Web Services is a plus
- Knowledge of expenses and/or finance/accounting principles
- Candidates must be able to adapt to change
- Take the initiative to resolve issues completely
- Can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Must be customer-oriented and delivers upon commitments
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 354139 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.