As an Information Security Engineer you will work with people, processes and technologies. You will contribute to security-sensitive parts of our solution and help improve security of code in general. You will switch between defensive and offensive perspectives. You will enhance, build and operate tools for frictionless security processes. You will also help communicate and enforce relevant security policies. You will keep calm and bring your know-how to the table during incident response activities.
As part of an international 70 people startup, you strive to bring in security to the product and the company. You can self-organise and work as part of an agile cross-functional team of backend, research and mobile engineers, and beyond that, the entire FAIRTIQ team.
Our Technology Profile:
- Architecture principles: Microservices, Continuous delivery, Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal architecture, Zero downtime
- Programming languages we use: Java, Kotlin, Python
- Machine Learning: scikit-learn, Tensorflow
- Data stores: MongoDB, Redis
- API / Messaging: Rest / JSON, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Design reviews and code reviews (threat modelling)
- Build sustainable security solutions improving the security of the company and the product
- Involvement in security response activities
- Write maintainable, clean, simple, testable, scalable and efficient code, ideally in Java or Python
- Advocate security awareness and lead by example
- Participate in agile processes
- Shape processes and frameworks to meet security and privacy requirements
- Support internal collaborators on general security matters and contribute towards building and leading internal awareness trainings and campaigns