Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
You will belong to an international team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Engineer and manage Identity and Access Management services, in large, complex environments.
- Perform reviews and assessments of existing IAM implementations in terms of overall configuration correctness, security and performance.
- Provide technical and design support for infrastructure systems and applications relying on Active Directory.
- Support projects around Identity and Access Management and implementation of related solutions and technologies (i.e.: Active Directory environment: SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, SIEM).
- Rapidly prototype solutions when new challenges are encountered.
- Ensure solutions adhere to internal standards and industry best practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise in IAM space.
- Identify areas for process optimization related to IAM solutions, in regards to configuration and maintenance.
- Ongoing maintenance of the IAM technologies, support, and complex troubleshooting.
- Cross-train with other team members to share knowledge and learn new skills.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Strong experience in working with IAM solutions (i.e.: Active Directory, Saviynt, Sailpoint, etc.) and satellite services in complex environments.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Ability to work in a multi-technology environment to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause.
- Experience in implementing changes in complex environments.
- Experience with Networking: TCP/IP and Firewalls.
- Good understanding of the operation of Active Directory and other major IT infrastructure components and their interdependencies in large global enterprises.
- Understanding of IAM best practices.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of (hands-on experience would be an advantage) MS technologies. Knowledge and operational experiences: Windows clusters, MS SQL, IIS, and Windows Security.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of security principles and technologies in the Identity and Access Management domain: LDAP and RBAC, MFA, SSO, forest, trust, access control list, and related concepts.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent desired.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related discipline
What we offer:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.