Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We have of a history of more than 100 years of proven innovation, solving problems on a global level, and our innovations drive new industries. Our mission is to be the first choice for heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions worldwide. We work every day to make the world a better place to live, work and play. Consistently ranked as one of the world’s most respected companies, we are also a pioneer of social responsibility, looking after the environment as well our people.
Build a Career with Confidence
At Carrier, you’re joining the world leader in healthy, safe, sustainable, and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. We create solutions that matter for people and our planet – and our employees are the heart of it all. We are a company of innovators and problem-solvers who are united by The Carrier Way – our vision, values, and culture. As an employer of choice, we strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops, and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where all feel that they – belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. In short, Carrier’s greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees – and we’re excited for you to join the team.
This role is customer focused, proactive, energetic and collaborative working within the Human Resource Operations shared service function. The HR Ops team will function across the business and will provide support to employees, managers, and HR professionals. This role will support the provision of a consistent, timely and accurate advisory service to key stakeholders and customers. Responsibilities include interpretation of and response to a wide variety of HR related inquiries. In this exciting role, you will research, analyze and respond to inquiries ranging from simple policy questions to moderate issues. Responsibilities include: candidate reimbursement, working closely with Talent Acquisition, managing invoices, onboarding and handling letters of employment for Visa’s and Immigration. Additionally, merit and bonus cycles, salary survey participation, annual benefit enrollment and provide data for any grading or job evaluation requested by the business.
- Provide superior customer service, accurate and timely first contact resolution to employees, managers, and HR professionals.
- Provide support to Human Resource Operations team and business units with admin transactions, data validation, auditing and corrections.
- Support the subject matter expert (SME) for all policies and procedures.
- Ensure data integrity through audits of the HR Information System.
- Update and analyze work process design and flow for policies and procedures.
- Provide policy interpretation recommendations.
- Create and present training presentations.
- Research and work in a team environment to resolve employee issues, by working directly with internal/external clients and vendors.
- Serve as an employee and customer advocate.
- Identify and drive process improvements, quality and compliance across the function.
- Analyze data issues and provide Root Cause Analysis in problem resolution.
- Incorporate Lean practices into all daily activities and ongoing projects.
- Conduct analysis and prepare ongoing HR reports to effectively administer policies and programs.
- Responsible for achieving internally-set quality standards, identified goals and metrics and overall targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Assist with data migration and auditing during acquisition process.
- Ensure alignment of grading structure and support Gender Pay Reporting.
- Foster, develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key vendors.
- Ensure use of employee self service.
- Experienced in the HR administration and hiring
- Fluent English and Polish.
- System oriented
- Familiar with HR tools, especially Workday or Service Now
- Familiar with the Ticket management
- Located in Prague or able to get there 2 days per week
Nice to have:
- French, Italian, Spanish or German spoken
Carrier is unquestionably the world’s leading provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions. With more than a century of expertise, we drive innovation while putting our customers first, helping protect our planet, and inspiring and empowering our passionate and diverse team of 56,000+ employees.
In 1902, Willis Carrier solved one of mankind’s most elusive challenges by controlling the indoor environment through modern air conditioning. Today, Carrier innovations are found across the globe and in virtually every facet of daily life.
- We create comfortable and productive environments, regardless of the climate.
- We safeguard the global food supply and vital medical supplies by preserving the quality and freshness of food, beverages and medical supplies such as vaccines.
- And we provide solutions, services and education to keep buildings safe, secure – and green!
Join us in making the world a better place to live, work and play!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.