Location: Flexible within our European operating markets
Join Asahi Europe & International and become a new team member in our HR Team!
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring the regional design and configuration of selected modules of their expertise are well maintained and enhanced to fulfil the Asahi people processes´ requirements. In close co-operation with business owners, they will support HR teams and processes making sure the system is supportive and enabling the end users to perform their tasks and responsibilities.
The HR Key Administrator SuccessFactors will report to the HR Strategic Capabilities Manager based in Prague and will join a regional team of two experienced HR Key Admins.
More specifically, you are going to be a trusted expert who will:
- Manage half-yearly release updates and work with Accenture and HR teams to determine enablement plan
- Cooperate with the IT organization and Accenture to ensure refresh of Test environments to mirror Prod settings as part of system maintenance processes
- Maintain system configuration documentation (workbooks)
- Manage route maps and templates to ensure the system is supporting annual activities according to the People Calendar
- Ongoing support to HR teams – maintaining and updating the HR knowledge base, delivering trainings and refreshers to the local system admins and HRBPs
- Ongoing support of end users (understanding process); answer, resolve and route SuccessFactors related service desk tickets
- Interaction with Accenture and SAP to manage tickets/resolution
- Keeping SuccessFactors knowledge and accreditation up to date
Do you have what it takes?
- In depth SuccessFactors knowledge preferably with SuccessFactors Expert Accreditation
- Expertise in Recruitment module, Preferably PowerBI experience
- 3+ years of HR admin/analyst experience
- Solid understanding of HR processes and HR data structures
- Strong hands-on technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Solid knowledge of English
What you can expect from us in exchange?
- We will acknowledge your passionate and dedicated work by annual bonus and regular salary review.
- You can look forward to 28 days off every year to recharge your batteries.
- As we are firm believers in a flexible way of working, don‘t expect a time clock in our office.
- Every year you will get a flexible benefits budget to spend based on your preferences.
- We‘d support you in planning your future so we will contribute to your pension plan, too.
- Beside the opportunity to work for some of the TOP brands within FMCG, you will also receive an annual budget to savor the delicious taste of our company products.
- Growth is our magic ingredient and key to your success so we will carefully see to your further career development. You can also benefit from working in a highly skilled team and exposure to senior leadership from all over the globe
We are committed to nurturing a workplace where we celebrate and respect difference, and support everyone to be true to who they are! At Asahi Europe and International, we believe you can SHINE AS YOU ARE - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We want to support you to be courageous in your individuality and to know that whoever you are and whatever your circumstances, you can belong with us without having to conform.