Do you have HR experience and do you speak English and Spanish?
We are looking for a new colleague, who will support UKI & Iberica organizations.
In the position of HR Coordinator with Spanish you will do:
– On-boarding process administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
– Exit process administration;
– Medical and benefits administration;
– Leave administration;
– Follow company standards and local requirements on insurance and pension schemes;
– Answering to employees queries;
– Coordinate and provide data and information to payroll for monthly closing;
Contract: Limited with a possibility of prolongation
– HR background – ideally experience from a similar position
– Fluent Spanish and English (spoken and written)
– Knowledge of English and Spanish HR regulations
– Good PC skills (word, excel, outlook, CRM)
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– possibility of full home office
– contribution into retirement plan
– meal allowance
– 5 weeks of holiday
– sick days
– Multisport card
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition