Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: Full-time, permanent
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Receive inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarify the need, answer the inquiries and assist in the resolution of concerns.
· Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
· Fully document all cases in the case management application.
· Assist and encourage users/customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services available to them.
· Language skills required English, Dutch
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• 0 – 2 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
• Demonstrated understanding of how to work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality, and judgment
• Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
• Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
• Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
• Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications ( e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Ability to perform administrative activities
• Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
• Uses a collaborative and employee and customer-focused mindset
• Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
• Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
• Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends and CRM (SalesForce preferred)
• Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement to support continuous improvement efforts
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Status Inactief Opleidingsniveaus Middelbare school Plaats Prague Werkuren per week 156041 Dienstverbanden Fulltime (startersfunctie)