Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Role: HR Analyst
Contract type: full time
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.
About the role
A customer focused, pro-active, energetic and collaborative role within the Human Resource Operations shared service function. The HR Ops team will function across the business and will provide support to employees, managers, and HR professionals. In this exciting role, you will research, analyze and respond to simple to complex HR inquiries.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English and other foreign languages, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc.), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days.
We are looking for people who are creative, proactive, decision-makers, team workers and effective communicators. If this is you, get in touch!
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 2+ years of experience in Economy
• Bilingual/native proficiency in English and one additional language (German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian)
• Experience understanding and meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Previous HR operations experience preferred
• Experience with HR and case management systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow)
• Ability to assist others in understanding new processes and influence them to try new ways of working
• Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handling multiple tasks and reacting quickly to problems and issues
• Experience documenting business processes in a visual format as well as writing detailed business process documents for reference
• Visio, MS Excel advance level, Workday, ServiceNow
- Utilize multiple online systems to research, analyze, troubleshoot issues, complete requests and help resolve employee, manager and HR needs
- Be a subject matter expert for all relevant services, processes and policies
- Work collaboratively with all areas to ensure targets are met and/or exceeded and company initiatives are supported
- Responsible for achieving internally-set quality standards and identified goals and metrics
- Create content or knowledge articles and training tools to include in the external/internal knowledge base and continually share with team and clients
- Support the onboarding process for the business
- Special Projects and any other duties assigned by the manager
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.