As part of the Platforms Core Team, you will have the opportunity to define and implement the software architecture for advanced platform development to solve key business problems in the energy sector. You will work in a cross-disciplinary team of experts from different parts of the organization in order to achieve the target vision of the company.
- Derivation and definition of sustainable software architectures for energy management applications based on business requirements defined in the form of User Stories, while balancing the non-functional requirements, such as scalability, performance and availability.
- Development and coordination of customer-oriented end-to-end solutions together with other System Architects of the Viessmann Group.
- Analysis and preparation of the detailed technical specifications and make design decisions for energy management applications based on the developed system and software architectures.
- Definition and implementation of the interfaces between the different systems and software components of the end-to-end solutions deployed on embedded devices, backend and frontend.
- Define and ensure the implementation of an API player that allows applications to consume the functionality of the platform in a modular, scalable manner.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent study programmes.
- At least 5+ years of experience in system and software development as well as in the development and maintenance of scalable, cloud-based software sustainable system architectures.
- Experience in systems engineering and system modelling with UML/SysML (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in abstraction and structuring of complex systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing API’s, cloud native applications, Microsoft Azure, and microservices architecture.
- Experience in agile development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA etc.).
- Knowledge from at least one of the following domains and areas: Energy management systems, thermal energy systems, electrical energy systems is a plus.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and a strong team player, with experience in working across matrix organizations.
- Ability to explain complex topics to various stakeholders with strong communication and engagement skills.
- Ability to put the customer first and passionate about providing a world-class customer experience.
- Willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo to provide better customer and business outcomes.
Contract of employment:
- Private medical care
- MyBenefit Cafeteria
- Edenred Card
- Multisport card
- Home office set up (monitor included)
- Co-Funding for language courses
- Glasses reimbursement
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working time
- Individual impact on the Viessmann products
- Referral program
- Knowledge sharing initiatives
- Access to the pluralsight
- Online meetings with personal trainer & dietician
- Sport and gaming events & active groups
- “Bike to work” addition
- Integration events
- Relax zone
- Playstation, ping-pong table, small football table
- Coffee, fruits & sweets