Team Management (master)
Product Management (master)
Product Management (master)
We are a fast-growing tech company, with our flagship product being a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate. Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1. We were voted #11 on G2’s Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022.
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population. This means 27 million queries to our API on a daily basis and over 550k WebSocket connections in the peak time.
- Currently, we hire over 160 fantastic people and over 60 in the Engineering and Infrastructure teams. The plan is to grow the team even bigger soon.
- In March 2022 we secured $25 mln in a Series B Investment round (read TechCrunch’s article to learn more)
Would you like to see how working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >> https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
The Core part of our Product is about communication. We aim to help our product’s users in their daily work – communicating with customers and maintaining a high quality of customer support. As a Head of Product, your mission will be to ensure both an outstanding customer experience for our clients and value for our organisation. The person we’re looking for should ideally be an experienced product leader who will guide our 4-people Product Managers team and take ownership of the development of our product.
As a Head of Product you will:
- take care of future development of Tidio Customer Service suite
- take ownership of the process of identifying opportunities that improve customer retention
- help define the team’s core metrics, which best reflect customer value
- set and drive strategy and its execution for the core product along with product managers
- be responsible for managing and communicating the product roadmap of the core product
- work hand in hand with the Chief Product Officer to define objectives, leading metrics, and key results to measure the success of our quarterly initiatives
- take care of the product managers team in terms of their growth/career paths, quality of work, and efficiency
- mentor and share best practices with the current team and the future new joiners
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- At least 1+ year as a Group Product Manager/ Product Lead/ Head of Product with hands-on experience in leading a team of product managers
- experience working in a SaaS product company is a must
- experience in creating and executing product strategy
- a data-driven mindset that allows you to make accurate analyses and continuously improve the quality of your work
We want to offer you:
- Work with a team of experienced specialists who continually share their knowledge and are not afraid of testing new solutions. Check out the article (in Polish) written by one of our Product Managers or this one (in English) written by our Chief Product Officer.
- Great development opportunities – company-supported conferences and access to Reforge courses!
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Mental wellbeing program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services,
- Regular integration events (company-wide twice a year) and team events (every quarter),
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!