Global View Lead Consultant
As a member of the GlobalView Lead Consultant team you are responsible for consulting with Clients to develop the blueprint and capture the clients’ system specifics for the successful integration with GlobalView.
Analysis & Consultation
- Implement the client’s solution using ADP’s Implementation Methodology and the ADP GlobalView product
- Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Design and document the client’s solution including their business requirements and any program specifications required according to ADP’s documentation guidelines
Integration & Testing
- Liaise with clients throughout the data cleansing, mapping and conversion phase and provide any assistance required including reconciliation
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the SAP Products, of SAP related news and any developments to the product and its competitors
- Possess SAP Payroll Configuration skills
Project Planning/Management Activities
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager (Consulting) assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur
- Provide relevant training and knowledge sharing opportunities for members of the Implementation Team, this can include informal on-the-job training
- Keep clients blueprints, configuration worksheets, client specific configuration documentation and training material up to date
- Liaise with internal groups including Basis, Client Services, Application Support, Project Management and Product Management to ensure that client’s receive the highest levels of client service.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on blueprints and configuration of the client’s system.
- Works in close relationship with Implementation Consultant, off/near shore team
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Must have configuration knowledge / consulting skills for SAP Payroll. Must have solid functional / blueprinting knowledge.
- Must have 1-3 years of proven SAP Payroll consulting experience.
- Must be fluent in Czech and English
· Teamwork, work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, working together to accomplish business results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical thinking problem solving skills — work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand, identify causes, relationships and implications
Skills and Abilities
- Consulting skills, understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP template, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP
- Strong knowledge SAP Payroll configuration and design
- Good business process knowledge of SAP module being implemented
Explore our COVID-19 page https:// to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https:// to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.