Client service with French language
We are currently looking for a talented Client Service Representative to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with data, communicating with clients and resolving issues. After passing all our necessary trainings for the role, you will be able to deliver a high-quality service for our international clients.
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for ADP’s clients. You will be responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
What exactly will you be doing?
- Respond via phone or email to inquiries coming from ADP’s customers
- Be an administrative support for the payroll team
- Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately
- Prepare analysis, reports, certificates for the client’s employees
- Cooperate with team members on specific tasks
What are we looking for?
- Good command of French and English language
- Customer service & to-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- High-school diploma
What we offer?
- Continuous training and opportunities for development
- Meal vouchers (100% paid by ADP)
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, MultiSport Card)
- Free beverages
- Engagement activities (company events, volunteering events etc.)
- Friendly international environment
Who are we?
ADP is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions in human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP in Prague counts more than 700 employees all divided in team country focused. Our working environment is extremely international and diverse, besides working we engage in several activities related to sport, charity, women empowerment and diversity. Our office is located in Prague Karlin, at Krizikova metro station, few stops away from Namesty Republiky and Florenc.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies", you have the possibility to work for a company that truly values your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
Explore our COVID-19 page https:// to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https:// to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.