Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company in the Hospitality industry offering contemporary, affordable luxury-style Hotels and workspaces.
Their core mission: provide inspiring and luxury accommodation where the authentic heart of the city beats
What is this job about?
In this position as Reservations Agent, you will be in charge of managing the reservations for groups.
- Process inquiries from all the hotels mainly through emails
- Create group offers and contracts
- Act as the point of contact for companies and agencies
- Manage the accounts receivable procedures
- Create invoices
- Solve complaints, billing issues and general queries
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in Malta
- For people who were working in a customer-facing position but would like to try something new
- Recent Tourism & Hospitality Management graduates looking for an entry-level position
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1) and Upper-Intermediate level (B2) in Dutch, French, German or Italian
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position (including customer service roles)
- Great MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of reservation systems or willingness to learn!
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Sense of initiative
- Rigorous and responsible
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Dynamic problem solver
If on top of this all, you have professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management… You are the perfect candidate!
What you get in return
- Plenty of room for creativity and innovation
- A sustainable onboarding process, intense familiarization and regular on-the-job-training
- Great opportunities for personal development, taking on responsibility and attractive promotion prospects
- Travel opportunities at home and abroad
- Unmatched staff rates for you and your travel buddy in all the company’s Hotels
- Exclusive rates for your Family & Friends in the company’s Hotels
- A 600€ bonus when you recommend new colleagues for our team
- Cool team- and afterwork events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Travel allowance
- Access to Futurebens – a discount platform for sustainable brands
- The possibility to take a sabbatical when you need some time off
- Communication as equals instead of hiding behind formalities
- Trust-based working hours
- A stylish working place in the heart of the city with a fantastic sea view
Important: This position is based in Valletta, Malta. You will need to be in possession of an Visa/Work permit.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It’s time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).