Location: Flexible within our European operating markets, ideally in one of our breweries.
Join Asahi Europe & International and become a new team member in our Quality team!
As a part of the team, you will lead the AEI logistics, customer and consumer quality performance, quality standards and processes and ensures the alignment to Asahi Quality Assurance standards and procedures. Develop and support the implementation of in-trade quality standards and audits. Actively contribute to other quality improvement projects and initiatives within the regional Quality Assurance function.
More specifically, you will be:
- Responsible for AEI logistics, customer and consumer quality performance, quality standards and processes.
- Ensure that Asahi Quality Assurance Standards are designed into AEI Logistics processes and fully implemented.
- Lead the quality risk audits within Logistic function and ensure that the improvement plans are established and implemented.
- Develop the AEI Quality standards for Logistics and provide support for their implementation. These include for example the quality receiving inspection plan, product storage and handling, long distance shipments, etc.
- Responsible for customer and consumer quality complaints KPIs and for the investigation of high-risk quality incidents to ensure that the appropriate corrective and preventative measures are implemented, and key learnings are shared across AEI.
- Coordinate with relevant Marketing functions the assessment of product performance versus competitors and identify key attributes to be improved.
- Develop and support the implementation of in-trade quality standards and quality audits.
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that Asahi Quality Standards are designed into Sales process and fully implemented.
- Maintain a high level of awareness on quality topics across Logistics and Sales and organize specific quality trainings for these functions.
- Actively contribute to other Quality improvement activities, projects and initiatives besides Logistics, Sales, Customer & Consumers areas, within regional Quality Assurance function.
Do you have what it takes?
- MSc/ Bsc Degree in Food technology or Brewing
- Certified ISO internal auditor (quality & food safety)
- 10+ year in manufacturing/ logistics, where of 5+ years in Quality Assurance in large breweries or beverage/food companies
- Good understanding of logistics, product and trade quality, with core expertise in Quality
- Computer competence including experience with databases & Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English essential, second language with AEI relevance preferable
What you can expect from us in exchange?
The following benefits are for the Czech Republic - other markets may vary.
- We will acknowledge your passionate and dedicated work by annual bonus and regular salary review.
- You can look forward to 28 days off every year to recharge your batteries.
- Company car or car allowance.
- As we are firm believers in a flexible way of working, don‘t expect a time clock in our office
- Every year you will get a flexible benefits budget to spend based on your preferences.
- We‘d support you in planning your future so we will contribute to your pension plan, too.
- Beside the opportunity to work for some of the TOP brands within FMCG, you will also receive an annual budget to savor the delicious taste of our company products.
We are committed to nurturing a workplace where we celebrate and respect difference, and support everyone to be true to who they are! At Asahi Europe and International, we believe you can SHINE AS YOU ARE - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We want to support you to be courageous in your individuality and to know that whoever you are and whatever your circumstances, you can belong with us without having to conform