DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
About the role:
Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units. You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There are no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
The Cloud Technical Consulting team is focused on Technical Consulting of Public Cloud Infrastructure Projects, provide technical direction on public cloud services, architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements. The Cloud Technical Consulting team is a function within Secure Public Cloud Services Department.
What you will do:
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
• Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
• Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
• Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
• Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
What you should have:
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
• Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields
• Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons)
• Less than 1-yearof working experience
• Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills
• All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally
• Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership
• Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written English
What is the plus point(s):
• Knowledge or exposure on Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
• Organized, structured and able to plan tasks
• Interest in learning new technology and working with teams from different culture/expertise
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Smart casual everyday
• Global internal job opportunities available within DPDHL
• Home office possibilities
• If you are up to the challenge, contact us today and we will ensure that you will have an experience of a lifetime.
For more details feel free to contact