Graduate Account Services – Bilingual Czech/English – M/F
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
We are looking for IT enthusiasts to expand our team of Customer Care Agents with the following progress to a more technically oriented agent who will be able to not only create customer cases but also to provide remote resolution to them. Basically to facilitate the whole life of customer service case from creation through technical qualification to complete resolution via correct part order, remote repair [FW upgrade, correct configuration, …] or by sending customer engineer onsite with a correct action plan for repair.
What we are doing on a daily basis ?
* Monitoring phone, email, and electronic queue to react on and create service tickets for customer’s issues with their infrastructure – it can vary from huge DCs with hundreds of servers to single storage-server solutions in small/medium companies – and then categorize, edit and send the tickets to senior qualifiers.
* Technically oriented members of the team , hopefully you are also providing resolutions to some of these tickets.
* We provide assistance to various issues and questions raised by other teams throughout the company and to service partners – never a dull moment here. * * As we are supporting critical infrastructures for our customers, we need to operate 24/7 and you can expect to have interesting 24/7 duty on a monthly basis.
* It can be either one of the 8-20 daily duty of these tickets on weekend or 3 hours in the afternoon before our night duty team is ready for action.
What do we expect from you ?
Interest in IT technologies, reliability and responsibility – we are supporting critical infrastructures for our customers and we are good at it thanks to our responsible and customer-oriented work attitude.
Time flexibility – we are working in 24/7 mode so everyone in the team sometimes works on weekend or late in the afternoon. Not so often and the duties can always be changed between colleagues but still that’s one of the mayor requirements that you are able to participate in 24/7 duties.
What do we offer ?
* An interesting position in a team of young people with a lot of potential for development in case you are determined enough within a large successful company HPE.
* It’s up to you when you would like to go to the office. You can work 100% from home or combine working from home and from the office.
* Other benefits such as daily meal vouchers in form of cash, a financial contribution for free time activities 12k/per year, a financial contribution for public transport, and once a month leave 3 hours earlier is a standard for us.
Education and Experience Required:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.