Google Cloud Platform (advanced)
Google Cloud Platform (advanced)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland, we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers high-quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL).
We are currently looking for:
Google Cloud Platform Engineer
Job location: Poland
The successful candidate will be part of a growing Big Data Platform DevOps Team located in Poland, focusing on various Big Data technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from the UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Philippines, India and other parts of the world. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for certified Google Cloud Engineers who would like to improve and test their skills while working on a large scale project for a Fortune 50 customer. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized training to enable your professional growth.
- develop or improve cloud platforms & solutions
- large scale deployments, automation and configuration management
- technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & troubleshooting
- consultancy & architecture conceptual design
- BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- experience with GCP public cloud platform using its services such as Data Fusion, Data Flow etc. (min. 2 years)
- experience working with Terraform and a high-level programming language (Python, Ruby etc)
- experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Linux
- solid problem solving and analytical skills
- strong English language skills
- autonomous, strong ownership and drive to getting things done
- eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- certifications confirming gained skills (Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer etc.)
- experience with very large data sets and data warehousing (Big Query etc)
- experience with other Big Data technologies such as Databricks and/or Snowflake
What we offer
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- full-time employment contract.
- package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path, and professional training enabling personal development and growth
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
Send us your application – was are looking forward to speaking to you! DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.