2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
Reporting to the Global Head of Omnichannel platforms in the Sandoz Customer Engagement Team, the Global PIM Technical Product Owner, will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the development and evolution of Sandoz PIM (Product Information Management) product in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Own end to end Sandoz PIM (Product Information Management) tool and the data that it may contain.
- In coordination with the Business Analyst, will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating and supporting the implementation of requirements as well a product governance.
- Work closely with the digital products like Web Portals, CRM, Order Management, B2B services and medical product teams to provide convenient and compliant services.
- Manage and support internal and external colleagues in digital asset projects and product lifecycle data streams.
- Create test plans and you are responsible for the organization and execution of tests to verify the adjustments made and the functional and integrative development of the systems
- Derive necessary measures and support the implementation and improvement of processes and/or software solutions
- Work closely with external service providers.
- Support and train stakeholders on PIM product management and content management