We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the team:
The Global HR Data Management Team is built on an innovative and customer-focused culture. As a member of our diverse and dynamic team, you will play a big part in maintaining employee data, executing key HR-processes, and delivering a 5-star customer experience for our employees and stakeholders, every day, to execute on SAP´s global strategy.
About the role:
As an HR Data Management Associate, you will be responsible for the maintenance of high-quality and compliant data of SAP employees using SAP software such as SuccessFactors, and HXM. Our colleagues use this data to support employees throughout their employment life cycle at SAP. The beauty of being a part of a global team is that you will also have various opportunities to take initiative and/or participate in projects focused on HR processes, digital innovation/transformation, and global branding and collaborate within a huge network of SAP´s HR teams.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Generate employment contracts for candidates and create employee profiles for new hires in SuccessFactors (HCM).
- Transfer data of employees who are moving to different teams/locations.
- Manage employee personal data changes, such as marital status, bank details, etc., in German location.
- Update employment/career changes including, but not limited to, promotions, compensation changes, and terminations.
- Process payment requests for employees from other HR functions.
- Develop a deep understanding of HR processes to serve as an advisor to customers while providing an excellent service experience.
- Perform quality checks on maintained data to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Take advantage of opportunities for team’s innovative projects that help drive SAP’s technology, while improving our data maintenance processes.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong communication, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining confidential data
- Quality and results-driven mindset
- Customer-oriented aptitudes
- Time management competencies (respects deadlines)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English (German as advantage)
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 352571 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.