Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We are a team of 24 capable individuals from 10 countries, speaking 12 languages, based at EMEA regional office in Prague 1.
A Global Household Goods Coordinator EMEA at Graebel Companies, Inc. is a key person responsible for coordinating the process of global household goods moving.
Each move is a mini-project consisting of packing, storage, customs clearance, transport, tracking, delivery, providing extra services, information and administration tasks. The coordinator is a leader of projects organizing all required activities with the support of Graebel external partners.
Graebel clients are well known global companies and their most valuable employees are our customers. You will be providing them with excellent customer service and impressing them with high quality communication skills in line with GRAEBEL International procedures and standards.
You will be working with computer programs and managing communication internally, with Graebel external partners and customers.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform initial contact with customer, explains benefits, sets expectations regarding the move process and understands specific and significant concerns of the customers
– Provide the customer with a comprehensive plan based on their specific needs – Manage expectations with external partners regarding expected levels of service and special requirements – Respond accurately and timely to customers in regards to questions or issues – Proactively manage communication internally, with external partners, customers and other stakeholders
– Initiate, coordinate and monitor move services to ensure successful household goods move
– Anticipate challenges and plan the most effective shipment routing – Arrange special services – auto shipment, artwork crating, high value goods or pets shipment – Provides guidance relative to customs requirements – Escalation management – providing solution, problem solving, managing communication with stakeholders
– Maintain a profitability target in revenue on all moves
– Monitor compliance of agreed rates with external partners – Creating clients specific quotes in line with SLA – Maintaining a low error rate – Escalate any shipments that may potentially loose revenue
– Accurately processes move related documents within the specified deadlines. – Maintaining knowledge of client invoicing requirements
– Maintaining real time and accurate information in move management system
If you can see yourself in this role and demonstrate desired characteristics, we will provide you with trainings which help you to maximize your potential for success as a Global Household Goods Coordinator EMEA.