Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
We are looking for a colleague to join our newly emerging GDPR team. You don't need to be a GDPR super professional, you can grow with us if you are meticulous and communication is your strength.
- Participation in the streamlining of internal processes and the creation of new standards.
- Preparing documents related to the protection of personal data of specific projects.
- Managing the database of GDPR documents, including contracts.
- Providing GDPR support to internal project teams globally.
- Communication with project teams across the globe to obtain necessary input.
- Regular revision and update of existing project GDPR documentation.
- Performing general administrative tasks (preparation of contracts, communication with external and internal team members, etc.) especially for Research & development, Human resources, Finance and Purchasing project teams.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU:
- You have at least High School degree.
- MS Excel skills are necessary.
- Your spoken and written English is advanced, because you will use it everyday.
- Communication with people on a daily basis is something you like.
- You are goal oriented with logical thinking and able to work independently.
- Data privacy or legal experience are beneficial but not essential.
- We also appreciate if you already have some working experience and habits (at least 1 year).
- 6 weeks of vacation per year.
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility.
- Variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results.
- Contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary.
- Meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred).
- Possibility of the Multisport card.
- Fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site.
- Mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away.
- A company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine.
- Easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees.
- Personal development program through technical trainings and language courses.
- Regular company teambuilding events.
- Discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories.
R&D Executive/Administrative Assistant
Engineering Test&Validation CDA
Main Employment (standard value)
Job Posting Date:
Join Us !
Being part of our team, you will join:
More information on Valeo:
- one of the largest global innovative companies, with more than 20,000 engineers working in Research & Development
- a multi-cultural environment that values diversity and international collaboration
- more than 100,000 colleagues in 31 countries... which make a lot of opportunity for career growth
- a business highly committed to limiting the environmental impact if its activities and ranked by Corporate Knights as the number one company in the automotive sector in terms of sustainable development