Automated Testing (nice to have)
Test Automation (nice to have)
Test Automation (nice to have)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
We are looking for:
Job location: Warszawa
Successful candidate will translate business requirements into test scenarios and test cases, will create test documentation, will be responsible for design and execution of functional test cases, reporting testing progress and defects, will improve testing process and develop test automation scripts.
Candidate will work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members and will proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (Science, Technology, Math or Engineering background)
- Strong testing background (creating Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Reporting)
- Experience in Waterfall/Scrum methodology
- Min 3+ years’ experience in Functional / Integration / Exploratory Testing and Defect Tracking
- Experience in ALM, Jira or other test repository/defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of:
- o Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- o SQL/ PLSQL
- o Web GUI
- Min. 1 year experience in development of automated test scripts
- Experience in at least one of below technologies:
- LoadRunner, JMeter
- Unified Functional Tester (UFT), Visual Basic
- API testing, WebServices (SOAP, Rest), XML, XPath, Bash
- Java, Junit, TestNG, maven, Selenium
- Good/Very good English language skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude
- Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people
- Experience in banking area
We are looking both for experienced candidates as well as for graduates and 5th year students.
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- full-time employment contract
- numerous Opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card,
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)