AWS (nice to have)
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, exceptional Software Engineer to join an agile team based in Gdańsk, Poland. You will work closely with your team and sister teams based in Gdańsk and North America to build first class cloud-based solutions.
This is very important role for the Team. You will contribute to code reviews, designing and implementing complex solutions and supporting business strategy.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the cutting edge technologies
- Work on fully cloud-based solution
- Friendly atmosphere
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Work in a team environment using Agile practices
- Develop front-end and backend components of the Web Application
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Delivery development
- Collaborate closely with other developers, testers, front-end designers, and product owners
- Assist in the migration from legacy systems to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing web applications in Java
- Experience in at least one of modern front-end frameworks like Angular
- Develop web apps that run on a cloud infrastructure like AWS
- Experience in maintaining high quality code – utilizing techniques like unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems and learn from mistakes
- Good knowledge of English
What we offer
- Great team – we aim to be team players. If you don’t know, just ask and we will help.
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Options to work from home
- Remote recruitment and onboarding process
- Participation in conferences and training
- English classes
- Benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Five days off for charity/volunteering
- Four additional Wellbeing days in year
- Free day on birthday
- Free day on work anniversary
- Cash incentive plan
- Paid parental leave of 26 weeks for all parents
- 10 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Chillout & fun room at the office (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate at the office
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.