✅ Employment or B2B contract (long-term contract, with benefits and 20 paid vacation days)
Work model to choose from: Wrocław office / hybrid / remote
Currently, we are recruiting for projects from sectors:
Vulnerability Management Platform (VMP)
Complete platform for scanning network infrastructure, web applications, and APIs. It provides tools to check the vulnerability of users to phishing attacks, delivering powerful insights and allowing users to take full control of network security and external service security.
Technology stack: Python, Django, FastAPI, Vue.js, Go, Ansible
More details: https://www.ulam.io/case-studies/vulnerability-management-platform/
Institutional Cryptocurrency Lending Platform
Let’s say you are a software house that prides itself on offering world-class technological expertise and IT development for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and telecommunication companies at a reasonable price and on time. And you like challenges. Then, one day, you are approached by a cryptocurrency lending company, with a mission of creating a financial infrastructure that encourages the borrowing and lending of cryptocurrency assets, to develop the code for programmers from the ground up. Do you take it?
Technology stack: Python, Django, React, TypeScript, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform.
More details: https://www.ulam.io/case-studies/cryptocurrency-lending-platform/
- Use technologies such as Python, Django, ReactJS, Vue.js, and Angular to design and implement back-end and front-end web applications;
- Use Docker and Kubernetes to design and build Cloud-Native Applications or Google Cloud Platform and AWS</strong>;
- Integrate with third-party services;
- Prepare and integrate with CI/CD systems;
- 4+ years experience in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework – preferably Django;
- Knowing Git to the bone;
- Good SQL understanding, preferably experience with one noSQL database;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- Experience and passion to DevOps work;
- You know Ansible, Terraform or similar</strong>;
- You use bash every day and can’t live without a proper CI/CD pipeline.
- Employment or B2B contract (with benefits and 20 paid vacation days) – it’s up to you.
- 100% remote work possible.
- Flexible working hours or remote work days if you need them.
- Possibility to learn a lot from colleagues, we are working in 3 – 10 people teams.
- Flat management structure — we are a growing company.
- We really pay attention to talents and constantly develop our skills (Ulam Talks, external or internal training).
- Integration events (sports events, pub crawls, seasonal parties) – we really enjoy spending time together!
- Superb coffee in the office – even decaf!
- Company-provided equipment to choose from MacBook Pro or a Dell with Linux/Windows.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover).
- Co-financing for English lessons.
- MultiSport card.
- Employee library, also with board games.