.NET Core (regular)
.NET Core (regular)
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Fullstack Engineer (.Net+React) to work on the project for a Swiss company.
The project is the development of a digital platform for customer data management for electrical engineering and power engineering.
- 4+ years of commercial development experience in C#, .NET Core;
- Experience with React, TypeScript, Redux;
- API development experience (RESTful);
- Experience with MS Azure cloud services (App Services, Active Directory, App Insights, Functions, Service Bus, Key Vaults, Blob storage, DevOps CI/CD);
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in using DevOps tools;
- Work experience with SQL, NoSQL, Influx;
- English – Intermediate+.
The recruitment process looks like:
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and MultiSport.