Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
You are invited to join Cloud & Network Services crew, within Security domain to help drive innovation that matters! We create and integrate technologies, the best in interesting and continuously growing cybersecurity space. If you are passionate about changing the future and want to work with Cyber Security domain, crossing Telco & IT space, Big Data Analytics, and Cloud – to help build innovative Nokia products, we may have the job for you. The Digital Trust/Security team is looking for passionate and strong software engineers to join our great team.
You will have opportunity to contribute to engineering lifecycle of NetGuard family products: endpoint security/ privileged access management/ audit compliancy/ security management & orchestration/ certificate lifecycle management.
As part of our team, you will:
- Be responsible for specification review & analysis, estimation, design, code, testing, automation & release of Security products
- Prepare design documentation, test plan and quality assurance practices according to product specification and release timelines
- Be responsible for e2e application development, testing and deployment using continuous delivery methodology
- Work closely with customer support and services organization to help deploy and maintain products under responsibility
- Maintain existing codebase (refactoring, bug fixing)
- Work with Scrum team’s members according to best Agile practices
- Co-create multi-cultural & virtual organization of experts, having chance to innovate & influence the future
- Master’s or Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- hands-on experience with source control & loadbuild tools: e.g. git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Knowledge in cloud-native concepts & solutions: Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, microservices architecture
- Maven/Gradle frameworks
- Linux in practice
- Knowledge in Agile development process & DevOps practice
- Quality Assurance along development lifecycle – code review/ SonarQ/ Unit Testing/ TDD/ Automation experience
- Solid presentation skills, ability to engage the hands-on technical experts
- Strong customer focus and understanding of business strategy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High interpersonal/team skills
- Creative, problem-solving mindset and innovative thinking
- High-degree of independence and maturity, ability to multi-task efficiently
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Knowledge in design for security and security & privacy requirements
- Identity & access management (Keycloak)
- Telemetry/metrics solutions understanding (Prometheus/Grafana)
- Search engines (ElasticSearch, Kibana)
- Knowledge in message oriented middleware (message brokers like RabbitMQ)
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.