.NET Core (regular)
.NET Core (regular)
We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care – teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead – we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger – we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying “no”
- Make it happen – guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you – don’t hesitate and apply today.
- Work in a highly specialized team responsible for development and support of Azure cloud-based customer data platform,
- Delivering high quality code with test coverage,
- Back-end and Front-End development of functionalities based on user stories defined by project owners and business architects,
- Estimating the time effort on user story level,
- Presentation of the implemented solution to the client.
- Full knowledge about .NET Core / .NET 5/6,
- 3-4 years of experience of C# language development,
- Follows code standards and clean code principles,
- Follows SOLID principles,
- Knows most popular software design patterns and has used them in practice,
- Knows principles of web development, such as:
- REST API,
- OAuth, JWT token,
- HTTP statelessness,
- Knows at least one unit and integration testing framework,
- Working with Git and Continuous Deployment model in Azure DevOps,
- Infrastructure as a Code (ARM templates),
- DevOps pipelines,
- 2-3 years of experience in Azure areas (required in bold, others nice to have):
- Security (Key Vault, Azure Active Directory),
- Serverless (Azure Function, Logic Apps),
- Storage (Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage),
- Database (Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cache for Redis),
- Event Processing (Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid, Azure Queue Storage),
- App Service.
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, SASS (SCSS), ES6+, TypeScript,
- Working with applications based on Angular, Angular Material, Angular Universal,
- Knowledge of MSAL library for authentication and integration with Azure AD.
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- AZ-204 or similar certification,
- Practical knowledge about:
- Azure Front Door,
- Azure API Management,
- Azure Data Factory,
- Good knowledge of React
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits.