Spring Boot (advanced)
Spring Boot (advanced)
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Fullstack Engineer (Node.js+React) to work on a large-scale Fintech project.
The project is the development of an investment platform.
- 4+ or more years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Experience with Node.js, Spring Boot, and Express;
- Knowledge of ES6, CSS3, HTML5, and TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL;
- Understanding of SOLID and clean code principles;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Understanding of queues and asynchronous service interaction;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with complete product releases – from development, integration, and testing to production;
- English – Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience in FinTech;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Understanding of the Command and Query Responsibility Segregation and Event Sourcing;
- Understanding of MVP and MVVM design patterns and Saga.
The recruitment process looks like:
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral Program – earn up to 8800 PLN per successful candidate;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance (LuxMed) and MultiSport Plus.