For our client, a Belgian company that develops several products to help people get sporty and to measure the level of their sport durability and gaps, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack or Back-end Developer to work on development of the new products and features.
Technology stack: Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Docker/Kubernetes, noSQL, Azure
Location: Hybrid role (The office is located in Cracow. If you live far from Cracow, occasional visits to the office may be required, but the company is flexible on that).
Seniority: 3+ yrs of experience
Salary range: PLN 18,000 to PLN 24,000 gross
Languages required: English B2 or higher
Type of contract: Permanent employee contract or B2B
Responsibilities and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Docker/Kubernetes, noSQL
- English B2 or higher
- You will be in charge of development of the new features within existing products, and the new products
- You will be in charge of development of micro services
- If you have an experience or would like to learn Azure cloud solutions, it’s a perfect fit
- If you like sport, you’ll get the like-minded colleagues in the office
- Several days in the office in Krakow or occasional visits to the office would be required.
Bonuses and perks
- English and Polish language courses for foreigners
- Help with relocation, if necessary
- Professional courses
- Paid holidays for B2B contractors