HTML5 / CSS3 (junior)
Salary Senior 17 000 – 25 000 net/month B2B
✅ Employment or B2B contract (long-term contract, with benefits and 20 paid vacation days)
Work model to choose from: Wrocław office / hybrid / 100% remote
Currently, we are recruiting for projects from sectors:
As for software development, we have several ongoing and new projects where you could make an impact. The choice of a project depends on your skills and preference.
Vulnerability Management Platform (VMP) – a complete platform for scanning network infrastructure, web applications, and APIs. It provides tools to check the vulnerability of users to phishing attacks, delivering powerful insights and allowing users to take full control of network security and external service security.
Technology stack: Python, Go, AngularJS, Vue.js, Django, FastAPI.
Institutional Cryptocurrency Lending Platform
Let’s say you are a software house that prides itself on offering world-class technological expertise and IT development for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and telecommunication companies at a reasonable price and on time. And you like challenges. Then, one day, you are approached by a cryptocurrency lending company, with a mission of creating a financial infrastructure that encourages the borrowing and lending of cryptocurrency assets, to develop the code for programmers from the ground up. Do you take it?
Technology stack: Python, Django, React, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and clients.
- At least 2+ years (Mid) of proven commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React, Vue or Angular (Senior 4+ years).
- Experience with state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Vuex / Mobx).
- Strongly experienced with testing methodologies for the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests).
- High degree of proficiency and understanding in HTML/CSS.
- Experience in Git.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience working in a Scrum.
- Fluent in English with great communication skills.
- Experience in working with REST/GraphQL APIs.
- Basic understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision or Zeplin.
Nice to have:
- Flutter / React Native / Native Script / Ionic experience.
- Python experience.
- Cypress experience.
- Experience in leading a team (both: tech lead skills and mentorship attitude are highly appreciated).
- Employment or B2B contract (with benefits and 20 paid vacation days) – it’s up to you.
- Flexible working hours or remote work days if you need them.
- Possibility to learn a lot from colleagues, we are working in 3 – 10 people teams.
- Flat management structure — we are a growing company.
- We really pay attention to talents and constantly develop our skills (Ulam Talks, external or internal training).
- Integration events (sports events, pub crawls, seasonal parties) – we really enjoy spending time together!
- Superb coffee in the office – even decaf!
- Company-provided equipment: MacBook Pro.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover).
- Co-financing for English lessons.
- MultiSport card.
- Employee library, also with board games.