REST API (regular)
The project implements an API-Store in cooperation with a German Telecommunications operator. The aim is to expose internal API’s to the Internet via a portal that contains marketing information, an API catalog, and the option for partner developers to sign-up, and use the API for their application context.
The infrastructure is operated in an AWS containerized environment.
- deep understanding of asynchronous programming paradigms
- using REST APIs
- React, Next.js
We appreciate the following additional capabilities:
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Node.js
We appreciate the following general capabilities:
- fluent in English
- agile practitioner
- team-player in remote/distributed setting
- savvy in video-conference-meetings
- eager to learn new technologies
The recruitment process is mostly based on two screenings: one with The WorkinGroup and the second with Client.