Node.js (nice to have)
TailwindCSS (nice to have)
TailwindCSS (nice to have)
Finally, you’re here – you can stop searching.
Technologies change, careers change, you change – so why should your job be boring and static? Take the chance to work on projects from sports industries and help us develop our very own digital products. Either way – expand your knowledge on the art of coding.
What we put on the table is a stack of the top-drawer technologies, and it’s up to you to show us that you know how to put them to use. At TISA we approach development with surgical precision, supplying nothing but the very highest quality of code.
Tech stack we’re looking for:
Angular 13, HTML5, SCSS, RxJs, GIT, and – nice to have – TailwindCSS, NGXS, Karma & Jasmine.
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- have experience in HTML, CSS and TypeScript
- have experience in Angular
- are open for new experiences (including team building)
- have no problem with building advanced, well optimised applications
- have a good knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- have experience in state management (e.g. NGXS, NgRx and other)
What’s nice to have?
- abilitiy to find and pitch preferred solutions
- experience in writing tests (Karma & Jasmine)
- basic knowledge of NodeJS
- comfortably communicating in Polish and English
- easily adapting to Scrum-based team
What you can expect?
- get your body in good shape with a Multisport card and healthcare with an LuxMed package (Worksmile – cafeteria system)
- work when and from where you want – go 100% remote, hybrid form or rock the office life (Wrocław & Warsaw).
- while we’re at the office – it’s nice, has coffee, sweets, fruits and a place to rest. And it’s nice.
- push your boundaries by working on interesting and diverse projects from all around the world
- make the most of the opportunity to self-develop, gain and share knowledge – you grow as we grow!
- have a real say on what’s happening in the company – we believe anyone can lead the way
- no shirt and tie (unless you want to) – we have an informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
What is our usual recruitment process?
- You send your application
- After initial amazement caused by your stunning set of qualities, we proceed to reach out for a short adjustment call (30 min)
- Next station – technical interview. You’ll get to know more about us and how great you’ll fit in (60 min)
- Last but definitely not least – you’ll meet up with a Hiring Manager to talk about you career path – the experience you both have and want to collect. We’ll get to verify whether our company is the perfect fit for your development (30-60 min)
We’re waiting for you!