Codefactory Sp. z o.o.
We are a healthcare data management company that focuses on behavioral health and case management across all healthcare platforms from patients, pharmacies, healthcare providers, and state governments. As a Frontend Developer, you will be working on a variety of projects and tech stacks as we continue to grow not only in the healthcare industry.
- Background in software engineering with a degree in computer science or related technical discipline
- A firm grasp of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, domain-driven design and other approaches
- 4+ years of commercial experience with frontend technologies
- Good English skills (Upper-Intermediate or above)
- Participate in the design of new features
- Create UI mockups in Figma
- Implement and optimize graphical user interfaces with an existing UI library (mainly ASP.NET Core / JS / Vuetify)
- Challenge and improve existing designs, architectures and user interfaces
- Implement or adapt a backend functionality here and there
About your project team:
- We are a team of seven developers with a very high retention rate
- We care about quality and are always extending our CI pipeline
- Work from where you want, we are a fully remote team