Who are we looking for?
- at least 3 years of experience (ideally, with the newest versions of Angular, but that’s not crucial)
- good grasp of Angular and TypeScript – internals, pros and cons, caveats, tricks
- good understanding of Angular’s ecosystem (libraries, tools, common solutions
- very good understanding of HTML, CSS, and supporting tools and frameworks (SCSS, Bootstrap, Material Design, Responsive Web Design etc.)
- a reasonable understanding of front-end development in general and passionate to remain up-to-date with the latest trends and skills
- at least intermediate understanding of web application UI/UX guidelines, attention to detail
- a rational and efficient approach to development (understanding what works and how much it takes to implement it)
- flexibility and discipline (sometimes the “best” or “right” solution does not fit for various reasons)
- critical thinking (don’t suggest solutions just because they are currently trending on the internet – test, assess, have own opinion)
- responsibility for own code and delivered features (internal testing, static analysis, self-checking)
- proactive approach (look for solutions to problems before they appear or before the client asks, improve your own code)
- ability to work independently (with possible guidance) and as a team member
- ability to write and maintain technical documentation (both externally, a wiki docs, and internally as development readme and supporting comment files)
- ability to work with lean methodologies (agile, scrum, etc.)
- professional fluency in English (at least B2)
Apzumi was founded to deliver software development in a different way. Our team believes that work should be engaging, challenging, and rewarding. We are building a work culture that fosters partnership, transparency, and proactivity.
Our mission at Apzumi is to build digital solutions exceeding expectations that empower businesses. We use new technologies and mature them, delivering innovative products and services that improve capabilities, save costs and create growth. We value sharing our expertise, proactive collaboration based on partnership, and responsibility for quality and final product.
We are domain-focused which means we select our projects in areas of our expertise such as health, lifestyle, and industry.
Research and development are part of our organizational DNA. You will have a chance to spend part of your time working on highly innovative internal projects that will allow you to try cutting-edge technologies and change the world for the better.
Join us and work with a team of 40+ experts and enjoy the following work qualities:
- You can choose whether to work in the office or from home
- Your mentor will support you and introduce you to the tech stack, practices, and project
- Your work will be organized in a well-defined process including Code Review, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Your team will consist of Developers, Project Manager, Quality Assurance and UI/UX people, working together and supporting each other
- You will join an experienced team of delivery-focused specialists
- You will take part in projects for clients all over the world
- You will have a real impact on tools and existing processes as we update them every day
How does the recruitment process look like?
- Initial Application Review – we strive to conduct an initial review of your application within 24 hours, and we always get back to you with our decision.
- At the beginning we will send you a test of frontend knowledge
- Interview with our team – If your application meets our requirements for the role you applied for you’ll meet over video chat with one of your future colleagues for 1,5 hours interview. During the call, we’ll provide more context about the role you applied for and about role responsibilities in general. You’ll have the opportunity to tell us about your career and professional interest. We may ask you some in-depth role-related questions, and we’ll answer any pressing questions you may have.
- Offer – after the above stages of the hiring process, we’ll deliver a decision as soon as possible. The cooperation proposal will contain a written summary, information on salary and responsibilities, expected projects, and tasks. We’ll also explain the next steps to start our cooperation.
By joining us, you can enjoy:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Conference budget
- English classes
- Sport / health activities subsidization
- Training budget
- Office in the city center, free coffee and snacks (If you work in the office)
- Great work conditions and atmosphere
- Long-term cooperation