We are Mirumee — people crazy about open source (check out what that means for us). We really love giving back to the community. Our open-source project Saleor is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product. Another creation of ours is Ariadne: a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python.
Promoting new technologies is an inbuilt part of our DNA — we’re the people behind the GraphQL Wrocław meetup. In our world, excellence in development and design is always in the first place.
We are looking for self-assured frontend developers to join one of our teams. Work on various interesting projects operating across different industries. Would you like to work on a platform that produces over a million books per week? Design the environment for modern healthcare solutions? Look into the world of independent record stores? Yes! Then we’d like to meet you!
We can write a lot about self-development, the tech stack, autonomy and the exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it’s better to talk about it
You can work remotely, in one of our offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. We are open to candidates from EU countries and Ukraine.
- Experience in web development (3+ years) in commercial projects
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 with preprocessors and frameworks
- Knowledge of React
- Experience with version control systems
- Taking full responsibility for the projects you create
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Implementing code based on user stories
- Assisting on PRs
- Assisting with bug fixes
- Writing tests for new and existing features
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Ability to work efficiently in an Agile environment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on the long-term ambitious and international projects
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- And much more!