World of Tanks (WoT) development team is hungry for a Front-End Developer (ReactJs). We are looking for an experienced developer, who is either interested in transition from the web to gaming or who is already working in the industry. You will create new UI features in WoT on PC, and work closely with UX designers, game designers and gameplay programmers.
The Front-End Developer will report to the Engineering Manager.
What will you do?
• Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
• Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
• Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
• Develop UI-logic
• Keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
What are we looking for?
• Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Good soft skills, be able to influence people’s opinions by expertise
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Python language knowledge
• Familiar with unit testing
• Passed experience with ActionScript 3.0
• Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
• Knowledge or experience of Vue.js
• Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.