REST API (regular)
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Front-end Developer (React) to work on a large project.
The project is the development of a platform that brings investors together with entrepreneurs in e-commerce and other online businesses, while making a comprehensive analysis of companies for attractiveness for investment.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 4+ years;
- Confident knowledge and experience with React;
- Knowledge of and experience with Git/GitHub/Gitflow;
- Experience and understanding of REST;
- Experience creating APIs (for SPA, mobile, other servers);
- Experience with the AWS cloud infrastructure (Amazon ECS, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.);
- Experience with scalable applications;
- Understanding of the service-oriented architecture approach and microservices;
- DevOps (an understanding of production deployment, continuous integration, etc.);
- Practical and security-oriented approach;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program – earn up to 8800 PLN per successful candidate;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance (LuxMed) and MultiSport Plus.