Mobile Apps (advanced)
Mobile Apps (advanced)
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Flutter Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our German customers.
The project is the creation of mobile applications for various areas of the customer’s business activities, including the apps for its clients. The company’s main fields of expertise are demand management, tolling, traffic, and connected vehicles.
- Experience in mobile software development for 5+ years;
- Experience in developing Flutter applications for mobile devices for 2+ years;
- Portfolio with at least 2 apps for iOS/Android developed using Flutter;
- Experience in uploading apps in App Store/Google Play;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Experience in writing readable code, creating documentation for existing code, and refactoring;
- Experience in Material Design;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in automated testing.
The recruitment process looks like:
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and MultiSport.