Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Would you like to work in a pioneer technology company?
Would you like to work in a company which is committed with making a sustainable future and dreams up on a greener lifestyle?
If you come to work with us, you will find a Shared Service Centre in Prague where you can enjoy a multicultural environment with colleagues from different countries.
If you have Finance experience within Billing or Credit Management, Cash Collecting or Cash Application, if you are fluent in English and another European language and if you are willing to give your commitment and passion, we have a place for you!
Please, apply and come to work with us if you enjoy:
- Executing complex Order to Cash processing,
- Complex call handling, dispute logging/management & customer facing communication, if required for the role,
- Supporting and facilitating the knowledge transfer to the team who operates the services,
- Contributing to continuous process improvement,
- Communicating with different internal finance teams.
…and you have:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (mainly billing or credit management, cash collections or cash application),
- Good communication skills, Excel and SAP/other ERP experience,
- Enjoyment of teamwork,
- Customer focus,
- Fluency in English language + other EU language (Bulgarian, German, Italian, French).
…so we can offer:
- To be a member of a growing centre with a lot of future opportunities,
- Quarterly bonus program,
- Meal vouchers, language lessons program, life insurance or pension contribution, vacation contribution, 5 weeks’ vacation, 5 paid sick leave days, multisport card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home office.
Please, make sure that you have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.