To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team’s success rather than your own;
- You’re always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You’re a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer – all in one.
A strong and talented team that’s finance-driven, inquisitive by heart, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organized information! Our team is highly cross-functional and works across the business’ European footprint.
- Manage the processes of invoicing the customer (solving issues in cooperation with the customer relationship team)
- Booking of issued and received invoices in the accounting system
- Supporting the accountants on monthly closing
- Cooperate on implementing the global invoicing solution across the group (automation of the process)
- Helping to find improvements in the processes.
We are looking for individuals with a strategic analytical mindset and a vision for the future, as well as someone who has a strong presence in communication to develop partnerships. Successful candidates should possess the below skills:
- You have an educational background in business administration or finance
- 0- 2 years of relevant experience or fresh graduate
- You can use English and Czech on a business level
- You have expert knowledge in Excel or in the accounting softwares
- You have strong analytical skills
- You thrive in a rapid changing environment and are willing to contribute to change of the processes.
- We want to have the best people by our side, so we can help you to relocate to a different country, and we can sponsor visas
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays)
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Multisport card
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe
- You’ll get a competitive salary and you will join the Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day. The USSOP gives all employees the chance to be actual company owners
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment