Job location: Prague or Rakona plant
Take your career to the next level!
Are you looking for a unique environment and career path to grow as a Finance Manager?Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a tangible way?
Then this is your unique opportunity to obtain insights in the world of Finance through a fast-moving international company!
We are looking for business finance leaders of the future to be part of every multi-functional team and will be key drivers in business development and decision-making.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
have a unique career path ahead of you, with the ability to do very different assignments in multiple locations and develop the skills to grow your career;
use your Finance and Analytical skills to create an immediate impact on the business for countries across Central Europe;
lead long-term planning, framing the key strategic choices in the context of value creation;
lead business and financial planning, within a multifunctional team creating the plans and strategies needed to grow sales and deliver structural economic targets;
work with big data sets to spot patterns and build impactful insights to craft P&G business strategies;
be given responsibility for the business, financial analysis and internal audit from day one;
have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment;
manage people and organizations very early on in your career.
Apply if you have:
• Validated ability to make business recommendation based on analytics and insights, going beyond numerical metrics and making connections between industry value creation and business strategy
• Previously worked with big sets of data to present it efficiently and support business decisions
• Previous experience from FMCG companies
•Collaboration and leadership skills, able to empower and influence; ideally demonstrated in a multifunctional environment
• Key attributes are strong sense of urgency, multi-tasker, strong problem-solving and conflict solving skills
•Fluent English, Czech will be an advantage
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program
• P&G Dynamic Living programs
• Regular salary increases and possible promotions – all in line with your results and performance
• Flexible work arrangements
• Mentoring programs & training
• Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone
• Excellent location (Karolinská: great restaurants, entertainment…)
P&G’s Day starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!