The Field Application Engineer (FAE) is responsible for designing the most appropriate solutions based on Delta’s products in order to meet customers’ requirements .The FAE is also responsible for providing technical and commercial support to Delta customers in CEE region and the Delta sales team. You will be working with products such as rectifiers, UPS, inverters, converters, batteries and other advanced energy solutions with customers in the Telecom, Datacenter, Transport and Power Utility sectors.
- Support of sales branches in the RFQ phase, their analysis and preparation of a complete offer.
- Support of business activities in cooperation with business partners and end customers.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Providing service activities for customers.
- Providing technical support for service engineers and their training.
- Training of partners and customers.
- Collect and provide field feedback to R&D/product management for design and feature improvement suggestions.
- High or University education in the field of electrical engineering.
- Very good electrical engineering knowledge (power electronics, UPS / PS technologies).
- Knowledge of working with a computer – MS Office, Outlook; SAP is an advantage.
- Technical and analytical thinking, determination, precision, accuracy, strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of English and local language is a must.
- Responsibility, autonomy, reliability and flexibility.
- Experience in identical or related position for at least 2 years
- Driver license level-B required for domestic and international traveling within CEE.
- Strong Team player who also can work independently.