- Support the industrial facilities in its region in implementing the « Factory 4.0 » roadmap
- Reporting to the Regional Industrial Director / the Factory 4.0 Regional project Leader.
- Implement OT (Operational Technologies) architectures related to identified projects, ensure the link between IT and OT systems to manage industrial data (Database, Manufacturing Execution Systems, ERP (SAP), Cloud platform …) in respect to group standards.
- Lead automation tasks in factory / region, from concept design / specifications to commissioning, and/or also coordinate local automation engineer / team or suppliers to deliver the concept.
- Verify and guarantee that the project tasks are executed according to the established standards.
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry.
- Automation or Industrial informatics degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in industrial environment, advantage in food and beverage or pharmaceutical companies
- Significant experience in developing and troubleshooting automation under Siemens, as well as electrical and instrumentation projects, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Skilled in Siemens SCADA/PLC environment (namely WinCC, TIA Portal, Process Historian, Performance Monitor, Information Server, …)
- Skilled in communication protocols (OPC UA, IO-link, Profibus, ProfNet)
- PLC concept design and programming skills (ability to write scripts & functions) and basic electrical installation skills
- Good understanding of OT/IT architectures, cybersecurity best practices, and tools to structure industrial data (databases, namely time-series or relational basics)
- Write simple procedures and SQL query
- Basics of networking (TCP/IP, VPN, Firewall, IP address / mask, gateway etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Comfortable running equipment using internal or 3rd party software, able to decipher logs and troubleshoot equipment.
- Basic user-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint) and ERP (SAP)
- Application knowledge as an advantage (Grafana, MS PowerBI, MS Power Apps)
- UR / Fanuc (robot) programming as an advantage
- Candidate should speak professional English
- Good communication skills with project and local teams. Teamwork and collaborative spirit.
- Methodical, agile, analytical mind and synthesis allowing to clearly identify the needs and expectations of the project in order to propose the best adapted solutions, in line with group standards.
- Autonomous and Dynamic.
- Depending on the size of the projects, ability to collaborate or project lead one or more automation engineers.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Available for travel inside its region, up to 30% of the time.